This promotion is now over. Our 8 winners are listed below. Congratulations to all of you.
If your article isn’t about Windows Phone don’t worry – you’re still eligible. We hope this encourages you to contribute even more great articles to the community.
I can’t wait to see what you can come up with!
A few rules
- We have 8 Lumias to give away.
- Devices are awarded to the author of the featured article – there is no requirement that the article be about Windows Phone – it could equally be about Series 40 or Mobile Design patterns.
- Nokia employees and subcontractors who are creating an article “for work” are not eligible to receive a device for a featured article.
- Only one prize will be awarded to a single person, even if multiple articles/projects are featured.
- Devices will be allocated to the eligible recipients until they have all been awarded.
How is the featured article selected?
The wiki moderators select the featured articles based on content that we think will be interesting and useful for other developers.
When selecting articles we tend to look for original and well written articles that have a build-able code examples, screenshots and videos. Great articles usually provide a good overview of the topic along with links to other good material.
We favour unique and innovative articles that cover material that isn’t duplicated elsewhere, or which “adds significant value” over an existing articles (for example, articles that expands on reference and guide material with diagrams, code examples, tricks and tips for usage and optimisation). For more ideas on what makes a better article, see our Wiki Article Review Checklist.