In-application Purchase Product Catalog shows the use of IAP with multiple DRM protected items for Series 40 applications. This example is based on LCDUI Form, and demonstrates:
- How to purchase DRM protected items from Nokia Store.
- How to purchase multiple items within one application.
- How to design with minimal amount of code.
- Easy and re-usable code for user interface.
This example was developed with Nokia SDK 2.0 for Java and is compatible with Series 40 touch and non-touch devices with in-app purchase support. To learn more about the UI flow, compatibility and implementation of the example see project wiki.
– Somnath Banik (on behalf of the Projects Moderation team)