FINHTML5 lights up January with an event experience shaping the future of digital services. Some of the brightest tech leaders, visionaries, designers and hard core hackers will share their experience and vision for creating services for the multiscreen era on January 24th!
Andy Tjin, Head of Mobile HTML5 works in the Location & Commerce business at Nokia. This business unit aims to build and monetize unique location experiences for great mobile products, as well as the navigation industry, the automotive market and government and business solutions under the name HERE.
Andy will discuss the real life challenges, trade-offs and victories in creating a large scale, state-of-the-art mapping service for iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8 and Firefox OS devices.
Below are some quick specs for the event:
- A great mix of tech leaders, visionaries, designers and hard core hackers in the speaker lineup
- People who’ve really made it big time in the HTML5 space, including Andrew Betts from Financial Times, FT-Labs and Brian LeRoux, the father of Phonegap.
- Creating fabulous services for the multiscreen era
- How HTML5 is one of the main building blocks for building experiences today and tomorrow
- What HTML5 actually is and isn’t
- How are we stepping away from platform silos towards having your services available everywhere at all times
For more details, please check out the event page http://finhtml5.fi/