Nokia Developer Champions knock us out with their extensive knowledge of Nokia platforms and technology, and their tireless participation in the Nokia Developer and other technical communities. We select new Champions every quarter, and they keep their status for one year.
Contribute to the community
Contributing on the Nokia Developer portal is key to achieving recognition as a Nokia Developer Champion. If you want to earn your place among the Champions, here's how to start:
- Add to the knowledge of the developer community by participating in Nokia Developer Discussion Boards, contributing to the Nokia Developer wiki, and posting positive, relevant, Nokia-related content to your blog
- Make significant contributions to Nokia Developer Projects
- Provide Nokia with regular, constructive feedback about products, documentation, and features
- Share Nokia platform expertise in academic settings and publications
- Share Nokia platform expertise in your local community, such as developer events, training sessions, seminars, and meet-ups
Anyone in the Nokia Developer Community can nominate a potential new Champion. Nokia employees and other Champions can also submit nominations for consideration.
Do you have somebody in mind who would make a great Champion? Nominate a worthy community member (or yourself) by clicking the Nominate a Champion button below. Tell us about your nominee's (or your) noteworthy Nokia-related activities and achievements.