J2ME Polish 1.0 RC4 has just been released on http://www.j2mepolish.org today.
J2ME Polish is a next generation Open Source build solution for creating J2ME applications.
* Automatic compiling, preverification, JAD-creation, obfuscation and packaging of J2ME applications.
* Powerful preprocessing capabilities and an integrated device database make device-optimizations easy.
* J2ME Polish has an optional GUI, which is much more powerful than the MIDP-standard, but which is compatible to the MIDP-standard.
The GUI is designed with simple CSS-textfiles:
* You can use MIDP/2.0 features like the game engine on MIDP/1.0 phones as well.
* View your System.out.println()-messages on real devices with the logging framework.
When the logging is disabled, absolutely no traces will be left in the application.
You can download J2ME Polish at http://www.j2mepolish.org
View all included devices at
Commercial licenses are available.
Thanks for your feedback and best regards,