After searching in the documentation and trying other things i can resolve these following problems !
1) How to use sub-menu in menu. I try to use sublist but it doesn't work :-(
Options -> menu 1 -> submenu 1
-> submenu 2
2) How to exit directly from a python script without entering in Python Installer ?
3) I try and i succeed to use the right soft key (app.exit_key_handler) for making other things than exiting python script but how to change the name of this right soft key ?
4) How to retrieve the text selected in the text editor UI control (with pencil and arrow keys) ?
5) How to capture in the text editor UI control the following keys with bind : Pencil or ABC , alphabetic character ( A,B,C,D etc.) , Keys 0 to 9
Menu key , Red key and Green key , key combinations (pencil and 1) ?
6) How to modify the following properties of the text editor UI control ?
- Font color (It appears in green only ?)
- Font size (Only 8 lines per screen ?)
- Proportional font only ? (Can i use fixed font instead ?)
7) Last but not least ... The callable object in a bind statement is called for a specified event in the following order :
a) callback function setup by bind
b) real function
Can i replace the real function by the callback or inverse the previous calling order ?
Thank you for your answers !