- I am using Carbide Express v1.0.
- When I build the project I get undefined reference errors similar to below.
- So I created an .mmp file and built from the command line using "abld build gcce urel". This built ok.
- I tried to then import the .mmp file but got an error "Project already existing in workspace."
- I am using S60_3rd_MR SDK.
- My question is: how can I tell Carbide to link against a library that it is not currently linking against, to avoid the error below, without having to import an .mmp file. Or if I have to do this, how can I avoid "Project already existing in workspace." error.
UrlLauncherAppUi.cpp.text+0x8f4): undefined reference to `RWsSession::RWsSession()'
Thanks a lot.