Glu, a leading global publisher of mobile games, is currently looking for a 3D artist to join its London office.
• Texture, model and animate 3D models with low polygon counts for games
• Design characters and environments for games
• Assist in creation of pixel-art where necessary
• Understand and contribute to overall game design
• Identify how to maximize the visual impact of titles on devices with resource limits
Key skills and experience:
• Should have a strong knowledge of 3D & 2D graphic tools (e.g. 3DS Max, Maya, Photoshop)
• Experience in creating art for constrained devices
• Creating, animating and texturing low-polygon models
• A portfolio of related work is essential
Please send a CV and portfolio to email@example.com quoting "3D Artist" and mentioning these forums and my name, Steven Shipton.