OmniGSoft, a mobile game developer in Oakville Ontario, Canada is currently seeking an experienced Symbian OS and Nokia Series 60 developer in Greater Toronto Area to work on our game engine for Symbian / Nokia S60 platform.
• Port OmniGSoft Windows Mobile game engine to Symbian / Nokia Series 60 platform.
• Collaborate with game programmers to port OmniGSoft’s mobile games to Symiban OS based Nokia S60 smart phone.
• 4+ years of software development and 1+ years of Symbian / Nokia S60 programming
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline and experience
Required Skills / Experiences (Must Have):
• Solid experience in Symbian / Nokia S60 programming with C/C++ and Visual Studio IDE
• Solid experience in graphics-oriented software development (graphics & imaging, multimedia, GUI and performance improvement)
• Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
• Self motivated, creative, organized and accountable
• Be able to meet project deadline
Preferred Skills / Experiences (Nice to Have):
• Working experience in game development with C/C++
• Working experience in game engine development
• Skills in 3D graphics programming with OpenGL or DirectX
• Basic skills in graphics design for video games with major graphics design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Enthusiastic game player of various video game genres
About OmniGSoft (www.omnigsoft.com)
OmniGSoft is a distinguished game developer for its cutting-edge technology in developing graphics-intensive software products such as real-time 3D mobile games.
Our core strength is the thorough understanding of mobile devices and how to optimally harness their power in games. Our main goal is to offer an unprecedented end user experience with OmniGSoft technology powered games.
If this job opportunity interests you, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest in OmniGSoft; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.