Day at home, looking after a "sick" kid with way much more energy than what I have... Got few hours of peace, wrote a pys60 script. Basically wanted to get some experience about using timers. No problems, as long as you remember to do "timer.cancel()" enough
* Version 1.1, release date 2008-04-24.
* Version 1.0, release date 2008-04-24 (for Forum Nokia).
* How to use e32.Ao_timer() safely
* How to draw variable point lines with a generic function
* How to define dynamic color
Fun graphical countdown from nine to zero, which changes color based on number. You can press a number (0-9) at any time to reset the count and Select key to start again from 9.
Wrote it in order to stop thinking about how to connect S60 device/emulator and python debugger. Might have been just a temporary relief.