My app had issues which we are unable to replicate - we were testing on a t-mobile UK nokia 5300 and did not get the error message that QA gave us .
Failed Case 1: Download/Install/Launch/Delete on a Nokia 5300
Summary: If the user tries to start the application from the handset, then the user notices the following error message “Application error”.
- Is there a way for us to get in direct contact with the tester?
- does Nokia use an emulator or do you use real phones? which carrier do you use?
- do you have an emulator enivronment we can test in to see this ourselves?
- how specifically does Ovi support load the apps? by cable? what were the precise steps taken? were the JAD and JARs put into the same folder?
- is there a lab we can test with at the Mountain view, California location?