I am facing a problem for almost a week now.
I keep getting e32user cbase 46 panic when calling CSecureSocket::StartClientHandshake().
Thing is I am doing everything ok (main thread, active objects ... just like the csecuresocket sample from the wiki). but after calling StartClientHandshake() and setactive() I get this stray signal. I am deeply suspecting this is a bug in CSecureSockets. for the following reasons:
I have already tried in the past days:
1. Working in the main thread of the application
2. Working in a dedicated thread (of course with all the cleanupstack + trap loop as should be in a GUI thread)
3. Tried using a nested CActiveScheduler::Start() loop
4. Removed the loop and moved to using active objects without creating a nested loop.
5. Thing is that from time to time I do manage to the client handshake working. but than after sometime I get the stray signal.
Is there a thing that I should be watching for?? Is there an open bug using TLS??
Please, if someone has a clue how to start resolving this issue..