And by failing I mean that after taken the photo and returning to WRT application the WRT crashes in about 40% of the cases. The other 60% works fine and I can continue with the callback function, it returns the imagepath ok.
It's not phone or photo size related. I've tried it with C7, N8 and E7. Same results. N8 full resolution images work as often as 0.3Mpix C7 photos.
Any suggestions? I've tried about everything I could imagine, but maybe you have a better imagination.