Nice update for Belle FP1.
Nice update for Belle FP1.
Last edited by sscob; 2012-05-20 at 13:57.
Nice tool, it is very helpful to all theme makers
Last edited by roby_tay; 2012-06-03 at 18:35.
Hi theme makers! It was very long and difficult but here it's the version 4.0!! I unpacked Evolve FP1 theme and checked every single element to find almost everything missing! Unfortunately some icons like TTS or Call icon in toolbar don't work even with correct uids, so I guess it's a Belle OS bug.... anyway here it's the changelog!!
UPDATE: version 4.0.0
- Added Contact icons like Add, Favourites, General Image
- Added some icons in Clock app
- Fixed dropdown icons like Music Player, USB, Alarm Clock
- Added "Download" icon in Video App
- Added "Album" icon in Gallery app
- Added all Widget editing icons
- Added loading/editing widget highlights
- Added loading circle animation (reboot required to get visible)
- Added some missing icons in FMGR app
- Fixed "+" and "-" in Mail app and added also for SMS
- Added all IMAP folders icons in Mail app
- Added missing icons in New Calendar Element creation
- Added Dolby on/off icons
- Added Play/Pause/Rewind/Forward buttons in Video Player
- Added "+" and "-" indicators for volume slider
- Added "Offline" indicator for Belle toolbar
- New icons categories to improve speed of Carbide. Now you need to edit into "Carbide.ui Symbian\Eclipse\TPI\icons.xml" the string <task name="ICONS"> into <task name="MENU ICONS"> in order to make your Third Party Icons work.
- Various other fixes/tweaks
Download at first post
Nice Update.btw how to edit theme using sis content to make it compatible with anna phones?
It's explained into first post, anyway just open the sis and then add into target devices tab the one wanted choosing them from the list. Then save
How is this a good move
So if we want to add icons we cant do it via the UICarbide.ui Symbian\Eclipse\TPI\icons.xml" the string <task name="ICONS"> into <task name="MENU ICONS"> in order to make your Third Party Icons work.
My 3rd party icons work with out editing the file
So what is the point of editing the file, just to add your 3rd party icons?
Thanks for ur best Plugin...
can u tell me what uid of this:
i need it ...
plz found it so ..
Should be either "qgn_graf_nslider_marker" or "qgn_indi_slider_set", so try 0x101F86E3 0x19D1 or 0x10005A26 0x13F8
thanks simograndi ... i will chek them and report .... thanks very much bro ..
Hi ..tested !!
not worked !
i test all of them in all mods but not worked!
plz help me bro ... thanks u ..
Seems like plugin contains almost all icons except some of indicator icons like bluetooth, wifi, missed call, sms. I hope next version will contain these icons?