I'm new with this technology and so I stuck on e few question, which (I hope) will be easily to answer for someone out there. I'm appreciate your help.
1. Does the MMS will be transfered by using the WAP technology from my mobile phone to the MMS-Server? Or are there multiple technologic ways to transfer them?
2. Do AT Commands (known from SMS) also exist for MMS?
3. Is there a possibility to control serval MMS functions with the personal computer, trough a connection cable, on a mobile phone? How can I control them? Is it similar like controlling SMS functions via the AT command set?
1. Yes, WAP is used for transferring the MMS messages. See more detailed info from "How to create MMS services" -document. You can find it from http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/1,35452,1_2_7_1,00.html --> How to create MMS services version 3.2.
3. At the moment there's no way to use MMS functions through cable.