Now I got 2 programs. And I decided to create a library for the first program and then call the library subroutine on the application. Every thing works as expected on the EPOC program.
But when I try to compile for the real device (abld build armi urel). Millions of linkgin errors come out as follows.
1. undefined reference to 'sprintf'
2. relocation truncated to fit: ARM_26 sprintf
The error comes out not only from sprintf. Also comes from memset, free... which I used those commands on the library.
The machine I used is a Nokia 6630 (Symbian S60 OS version is 8.0). And the developer platform used is S60 2nd Edition, Feature Pack 2.
Thanks for the help.