In addition, the following requirements must be met:
- The installation package containing the application must be trusted, i.e. it must be signed with a valid certificate.
- The installation package must install the application executable to be added into the startup list.
- The installation package type must be SISAPP.
- In case of an embedded package, the control file must be included in the parent package.
- The control file must be named as [<package UID>].RSC, where <package UID> equals to the UID of the installation package.
- The control file must not contain any other resource items than those defined in the Detailed description section.
If any of the requirements above is not met, the Software Installer UI ignores the startup control file and no items will be added to the startup list.