Archived:How to Create Groups for Mobile Web Server
- Go into the adress book application.
- Create as many groups as you want. The names of the groups appear in the Group view on the web interface/-application settings
- Assign the groups with specific rights to your mobile web server applications
- To make this feature work, you must assign your contacts in the adress book to the specific group you defined.
- And with this little and few steps you manage as many contacts as you want with specific rights to your mobile web server applications.
- The corrosponding apache groups.txt-file are automaticly updates by the native mobile web server programs in the background. That's very cool and fine! Thanx to Nokia for this easy to handle group management.
This page was last modified on 28 June 2012, at 09:33.
79 page views in the last 30 days.