Archived:How to get applications Symbian Signed?
How to get applications Symbian Signed?
Symbian Signed certification process.
Go to www.symbiansigned.com and study the material on the "Process" section.
Make sure that your application conforms with the Symbian Signed test criteria:
1. Take the criteria into consideration when developing the application.
2. An application that does not meet the criteria will not pass the tests, resulting in a more time-consuming and expensive process.
3. Register at www.symbiansigned.com and take care of the legal requirements.
4. Purchase a TC TrustCenter Publisher ID.
5. You can find the link from www.symbiansigned.com.
6. Since getting the ID will take some time, start the process early in your application development.
7. Sign the application with the TC TrustCenter Publisher ID.
8. Submit the final application at www.symbiansigned.com for the testing.
9. Pay for the testing.
10. Study the test report.
If the application failed any of the criteria, you will need to resubmit it to testing.
The best resource for Symbian Signed information is www.symbiansigned.com.