Carbide.ui - Graphics reusing
In the Component Store view, you can see variants of the selected element (component) taken from other themes. You can decide which variants of the selected element you will see (through the Component Store preferences).
It can be either:
- Elements (components) from example themes.
- Elements (components) from the workspace theme.
- Elements (components) from the listed themes (You list the themes that are used in Component Store).
Taking multiple elements from other theme
In the Resource view, you can copy and paste more elements from one theme to another at once. The copy/paste operation is limited to the grouping of the elements used in the Resource view. For example invoking the context menu on the Application Icons, you can:
- Copy elements(of the selected group) from current theme.
- Paste elements(of the selected group) from other theme.
- Take elements(of the selected group) from other theme (The theme list is taken from the themes defined in the Component Store settings).