Carbide.ui - Help
Carbide.ui uses the Eclipse help infrastructure.
- You can find help pages of Carbide.ui in the Help->Help Contents.
- Pressing F1 displays quick help (if available) to the currently focused control (This is applied for the menu items also).
- In the Welcome page you can try Tutorials. They are half interactive/ half automatic guides to different aspects of theme editing.
- In the installation folder, there is a pdf file "User_guide_Carbide_ui_Theme.pdf".
- In the examples there are demonstrations of more advanced features like relative and real time animations.
If you look for answers for your questions, that you do not find in above mentioned sources you can always ask in the Carbide.ui section of the Developer discussion boards forum.