How to add additional Icons in Carbide.ui
This article describes on how to add additional System or Third Party Icons for customization in Carbide.ui Themes.
- Open Carbide -> Window -> Preferences
- Expand the Carbide.ui option.
- Select third party icons option.
- Click on New
- In the New dialog select Non-Application as in this example we are going to set Icon for 5800 Music folder.
- Fill the Major ID and Minor ID for the folders. All Non-Application System Folders (like "Applications", "Games") are denoted by a Major ID and Minor ID. Whereas all application Icons are identified using their Application ID.
- Repeat the above steps for adding more icons.