How to run EXE from other application in 3rd Edition
The code below shows starting an exe from other application.
A handle to a process.
Starts a new process, loading the specified executable.
Create an empty command line object.
CApaCommandLine* ApacommandLine = CApaCommandLine::NewL();
Sets the executable name from the specified descriptor
Important : Assigns a command line to a process (EKA2 only). This replaces the EKA1 method which involved retrieving the full command line ( using CApaCommandLine::FullCommandLine() ) and passing it to the process (or thread on the emulator).
- Archived:How to launch an Exe and pass command line arguments
- How to Launch Browser in 3rd edition
- Archived:How to start and stop exe on Symbian
- How to start EXE from an EXE in 3rd Edition
- How to launch an application with its UID