How to use UI Designer in Carbide.c++
How To Use UI Design Editor In Carbide.C++
Use the UI Design Editor shown in Figure 1 to edit your UI designs and their associated data. The views used by the UI Designer include:
• ui design view - used for designing application views includes these regions:
1. A layout region for showing components that are always visible in the design. Controls and list components fit this category.
2. A non-layout region for showing components that is not visible in the design or appears when called by your code. Menus and web client components fit into this category.
3. A Palette pane provides a list of the components that you can add to the application interface.
• Palette view - displays components from the baseline SDK that you can use to create UI designs
• Outline view - displays a hierarchical view of the objects in your UI designs
• Properties view - displays the parameters of the objects in your UI designs for examination or modification
Figure 1 - The UI Design Editor and its most commonly user supporting views