This template returns a random "most viewed" list. It is used on wiki home page to show an arbitrary set of most viewed topics.
Internal use only.
The default update is by seconds. The offset allows you to use the random selector at multiple points in the page and get different results (just add a new number for each instance)
This list of categories is defined within this template itself.
The parameters are:
- offset: (optional) Offset to current seed. Allows a different "random" selection if selector used more than once on a page. Usually just update number by one for every instance of the template on the page
- seed: (optional) completely changes the seed. By default the seed is the time (in seconds) which implies an update every time page is refreshed.
- crop: (optional) number of chars to display in title - default is 70
- count: (optional) number of items to display - default is 10
Note that this template depends on the Template:RandomSelector, and can only define up to 26 different lists
A random set should be displayed here:
- How to take screenshot on Windows Phone
- Audio Noise Reduction in Windows Phone
- Video playback guidance for Nokia Lumia 610
- Sound pattern matching using Fast Fourier Transform in Windows Phone
- Streaming MP3 player in WP7
- Voice Commands in Windows Phone 8
- Sharing Cinemagraphs in your Windows Phone 8 App
- Face Recognition using 2D Fast Fourier Transform
- Picasa Image Gallery with JSON in WP7
- Jogging - Calorie Calculator: Demonstrating Real World usecase of WP8 ...