Archived:Bugs in CallAudioControl
Following issues can be observed when using CallAudioControl API on 3.1 device:
- Muting and unmuting uplink doesn't work - returns error
- Notification about uplink mute state doesn't work
- Notification about output routing change doesn't work
- Calling SetOutput(ELoudspeaker) breaks operation of CPeriodic objects with Idle priority
- Calling SetOutput(ELoudspeaker) breaks operation of some CActive based objects (e.g. CLogViewRecent)
How to reproduce
- Call CCallAudioControl::SetOutput(ELoudspeaker) and then create and start CPeriodic timer with priority Idle. The call back function is never called.
- Call CCallAudioControl::SetOutput(ELoudspeaker), then create CLogViewRecent object and call SetRecentListL. The asynchronous call never completes.
3) Call CCallAudioControl::GetAvailableOutputs after a GSM call becomes active and the KOutputChanged is then reveiced properly.
4) Change Idle priority to any higher priority.