How to add additional Icons in Carbide.ui
This article describes on how to add additional System or Third Party Icons for customization in Carbide.ui Themes.
1) Open Carbide -> Window -> Preferences
2) Expand the Carbide.ui option.
3) Select third party icons option.
4) Click on New
5) In the New dialog select Non-Application as in this example we are going to set Icon for 5800 Music folder.
6) Fill the Major ID and Minor ID for the folders. All Non-Application System Folders (like "Applications", "Games") are denoted by a Major ID and Minor ID. Whereas all application Icons are identified using their Application ID.
7) Repeat the above steps for adding more icons.