- Porting MIDlets from Symbian to Nokia Asha
- Porting MIDlets from Nokia Asha to Symbian
- Desirable apps missing from Nokia platforms
- How to Suspend Java Game on Interrupt
- Porting between Symbian Web Runtime and Nokia Asha Web Apps
- Using jQuery Mobile in Nokia Asha Web Apps
- Porting BlackBerry Storm applications and services to S60 5th Edition
- Porting Android (Java) applications to S60 5th Edition
- Porting Android (Java) applications to Java ME on S60 5th Edition
- Porting BlackBerry applications and services to S60 platform
- View more ›
Porting to Windows Phone
Ready to take your Qt application to Nokia products with Windows Phone? Then, check out the Porting page of the Windows Phone 7 interoperability site where you will find:
Windows Phone API Mapping tool
Working from the Qt APIs you know discover the equivalent Windows Phone APIs you will need to use to undertake your port.
Windows Phone Guide for Symbian^3 Qt Application Developers
Get all the information you need on Window Phone tools, application architecture and design, C#, and Windows Phone app development lifecycle to get you started with porting your Qt apps to Windows phone.
Porting to Series 40
The following documentation will help you port your Android application to Series 40:
The Porting Library
Get basic knowledge of the technology and tools needed, comparisons between Android and Series 40 platforms, as well as useful porting examples. Whether you're looking for information on development or UX details, this library will help you get up to speed in developing Series 40 applications.