- Globally, there are more than 150 million registered Nokia Store customers.
- Nokia Store offers more than 120,000 apps, and currently sees more than 17 million downloads per day, with 50%+ coming from
Series 40 phones.
- To date, Nokia Store has driven more than 6 billion downloads.
- Nokia Store has over 100,000 content items available for Series 40 phones, and more than 32,000 available for Nokia Asha phones.
- Nokia Store offers operator billing supported by 145 operators, across 52 markets.
- 80% of Nokia Store traffic converts to a download, and apps are No. 1 among paid-for and free downloads.
- Nokia Store is available in 190+ countries, of which 90% are served in their local language.
- 505 developers have achieved more than 1M downloads through Nokia Store, while 63 have achieved 10M or more, 41 with 25M
or more, 13 with 50M or more, and 3 developers have now passed the 100M downloads milestone — namely UTV IndiaGames (IN),
Pico Brothers (FL), and Inode (MX).
- The ecosystem is starting to thrive, with new, original and differentiated app experiences from partners including CNN, ESPN,
Bloomberg, Groupon, Yelp, Vimeo, The Weather Channel, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Amazon, iHeartRadio, Skype, Sesame
Street, plus Angry Birds, Zynga, Kraft, Red Bull, and The New York Times.
- There are now 100,000+ apps available in Windows Phone Marketplace — up from 7,000 when Nokia and Microsoft announced the
- There are more than 150,000 registered developers.
- 25,000 Nokia Lumia phones have been seeded as part of the joint Nokia and Microsoft seeding program.
- Over the past 12 months (to September 2012), Nokia and Microsoft in combination have hosted more than 1000 events, reaching
more than 250,000 Windows Phone developers.